Why VTForce for Java Training?
The objective of this Java Training course is to prepare a candidate to hit the job market in Java and the J2EE area. It is aimed at accelerated learning of the basic core java fundamentals to advance J2EE concept. This is very much practical oriented course and need to devote lots time in lab.
On successful completion, it is expected that the candidate is equipped with all the necessary skills to develop J2EE based web-applications. Additionally we have also included Web2.0 components like web-services and Ajax in this course.
Pre-Requisite: Understanding of OOPS and Basic Java Programming
Java Training – Schedule:
Approximately 8 weeks (10 hours per week/3 days per week). Timings are flexible as per coordination between students and faculty and will be scheduled on an ongoing basis.
Timings: Weekdays -6:30PM:9PM PST
Weekends: 10AM: open PST
Java Training Course Outline:
1. Core Java:
- Object Oriented Programming
1.2 Java Fundamentals
- Data types and Variable declaration
- Operators and assignments
- Declaration and access control
- Exceptional Handling
- Control flow and nested classes
1.3. Advance Java Training Outline
- Object lifetime
- Collections and Maps
- J2EE Components
Introduction to Servlet and JSP
- Life Cycle
- Processing requests
- Generating response
- Scoped storage: request, session, application
- Implicit objects
- Directives, scriplets, expressions, declaration, comments
- Introduction to JSP tag libraries
- Web Server/ Application Server (Tomcat)
- Defining and mapping in WEB-INF/web,xml
- Web Application structure
- Deploying web application
- Development through eclipse IDE
- Sample Application
- Making Database connections
- Handling connections, statements and result sets.
- Simple Transaction management and JTA fundamentals.
- Connection Pooling.
- MySQL example
- Introduction to J2EE Patters
- Factory Pattern
- Façade Pattern
- Singleton Pattern
- Overview of Enterprise java Bean technology
- EJB container
- Benefits of EJB
- Types of EJBs(session, entity, MDB)
- EJB client interfaces(remote, local)
- EJB life-cycle
- Developing stateless session beans
- Developing EJB client
MVC and Struts
- MVC Architecture
- Struts Request Flow
- Action class
Understanding Hibernate ORM for Java/J2EE
- Hibernate Query Language(HQL)
- Hibernate mapping files
- Objected oriented way of writing sql querries
- Hibernate configuration files
- Overview of hibernate
- Web Services (SOAP apache axis)
- Overview of Web Services
- Overview of SOAP and WSDL
- Overview and generation of Rest based web services
- Introduction and creation of Ajax requests.
We will be using various technologies and Design Pattern (Java/Struts/ Spring/ or Hibernate/Properties files/log4j/ eclipse/ ANT or JUnit etc) to implement this project.
- Resume – How to make resume that increase interview calls
- Willbe prepared for mock interviews, Quizzes and reviews.
- Types of interviews – strategies for different interviews
- Profit center hierarchy
Java Training Duration:4 weeks (Total 40 hours for the complete course). Below timings are flexible to suit the convenience of the students and faculty and are tentative.
Fees: Fees for training is of $1200.00 USD. The fees are charged reasonably after a good thought. Experienced faculty deserves good compensation. Also, company incurs a lot of expenses in running the business and conducting training courses. Student should consider this as a decent investment for their career in the desired field, and optional discounted fees is given for qualified and assured candidates. We provide training worth approx. $6000.00.
Start Date: ASAP. Batches Start every month.
Training Location(on-site/remote): Students will have 24X7 accesses to our SAP server remotely for the duration of the training. We prefer in-house onsite training in our Sunnyvale Office as it is more effective for both students and faculty. Optionally, remote online training is also provided depending on the number of remote students. Students must have their own laptop with a web cam feature for remote online training.
Marketing Resume: After completion of the training, only selective candidates will be eligible for marketing their resume upon good feedback from SME’s mock interview.
H1-B Filing:Our Company will sponsorship H1B to the qualified and eligible candidates having competent skills.
Best Java Training in Bay Area