VTForce maintains this site (the “Site”) for your personal information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial; personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without VTForce’s written permission.
Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws related to PRIVACY ACT, SPAM, CYBERBULLYING and INFORMATION SECURITY. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions:
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of VTForce. VTForceneither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with VTForce.
- While VTForceuses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, VTForce makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. VTForce .assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
- Information Security: Information Security is the responsibility of all Associates, Employees of VTForce .and Visitors and Prospect employment seekers with our company. Everyone should comply and adhere to the acceptable use of computer resources such as HR policies, data protection, information classification & protection and third party access. Information security is classified as both tangible assets such as systems and business equipment facilities as well as intangible assets such as information technology, propriety information, business policies and practices, intellectual property and relationships with customer and suppliers. Any act of breach or violation against VTForce .information security policy will be viewed seriously and suitable disciplinary action will be initiated in the court of law.
- BLOGS / Online Forums: This is to inform and clarify that all individuals such as Associates, Customer, Suppliers, Employees of VTForceand Visitors and Prospect employment seekers with our company may contribute articles and opinions in the form of “blogs” or “online forums”, as such term is generally understood. You hereby acknowledge and agree that these blogs constitute the opinion of the Individuals in their personal capacity, and may not represent official positions of VTForce in any manner. You may be permitted to post comments and feedback to these online forums/blogs. By doing so, You expressly agree and acknowledge to abide by the following:
- You shall not create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others about our company.
- You shall not defame abuse, harass or threaten VTForce or any third party, or otherwise violate the legal rights of VTForce or any third party.
- You shall not publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, business practices, HR policies discussed in-person or over the phone, material or information related to VTForce .
- You shall not contribute any content or take any action that may in any manner adversely affect the reputation of VTForce , or that is otherwise detrimental to VTForce .
- You shall not in any manner publish or post any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, racist, terrorist, politically slanted, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- You shall not use profane and objectionable language or abbreviations. You shall not use any character(s) as a substitute for objectionable language.
- You shall not in any manner reveal confidential or proprietary information of our company and any other third party. Specifically, You shall not post any material for which You do not have requisite and applicable right(s) under law.
- You shall not conduct any contests or publish or propagate any forwards.
- You shall not defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity but not limited to the foregoing) of any other party including VTForce .
- You shall not upload or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless You own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- You shall not upload, email files that contain viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
- You shall not download any file posted that You know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- You shall not falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- You shall not in any way deface or vandalize this Web Site, or prevent or restrict others from using this Web Site.
- You acknowledge that VTForce may, at its sole discretion, monitor, remove or edit any content that You contribute. VTForce may also pursue remedies available to it under law for any violation of these terms and conditions.
- Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither VTForce nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. VTForce also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by VTForce or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, VTForce is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- Images displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, VTForce . The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. VTForce has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- Although VTForce may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, online forums, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, VTForce is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information contained within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane materials or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. VTForce will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing VTForce to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- Links To Other Materials: This Site may produce automated search results or otherwise link you to other sites on the Internet. These sites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. These other sites are not under the control of VTForceand you acknowledge that VTForce is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites. The inclusion of such a link does not imply endorsement of the site by VTForce ,VTForce respects the intellectual property of others and ask that others do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on this Site or through any service provided by VTForce in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing our copyright agent with the following information: 1. The electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf; 2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed and a description of the infringing activity; 3. Identification of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists, for example the URL of the website where it is posted or the name of the book in which it has been published; 4. Identification of the URL or other specific location on this Site where the material that you claim is infringing is located; you must include enough information to allow us to locate the material; 5. Your name, address, telephone number, and email address; 6. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and 7. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- VTForce may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.